Keen to find out what the latest tech trends are but unsure where to look? We understand that the vast number of tech blogs might get you confused with what information are trustworthy or not. Well, you’re in luck!
We asked 94 bloggers what their favorites tech blogs are and below you can see which blogs came out on top.
You might find some of the choices very interesting and whether you agree or not with the results, these blogs provide some of the best content for any tech-savvy reader.
So, without further ado, here are the top tech blogs as voted by bloggers.
#1: Tech Crunch – 27 votes
#2: The Verge – 21 votes
#4: Mashable Tech – 9 votes
#5: Android Authority – 7 votes
#7: Hongkiat – 5 votes
The following blogs got one vote each.
Zealmat.com, ZDNet, Yugatech.com, YourTechExplained.com, Your Story, yomiprof, xda-developers.com, wpbeginner.com, Vladville.com, Vamers, TopTechNews, The Windows Club, The Hacker News, TedBlog, TechZim, Techverse, TechUnZipped, techrez.com, Techpp.com, Techno Buffalo, Technewsworld.com, technet.com, Techi.com, TechGYD, TechBead.com, Tech2.com, Tech Insider, Tech in Asia, TeachingForward.net, TeachThought, t3n.de, RoadtoVR, Stadt-bremerhaven.de, Slashgear, Six Colors, Silicon Beat, SearchEngineJournal.com, Redmondpie, Quicksprout.com, PwC Next, Oreilly Radar, Nonprofit Technology Network, News IEEE Spectrum, Neurogadget, Mobilegeeks, Mindshift, Martinfowler.com, Markwilson.co.uk/blog, MacRumors, Loop Insight, Little Tech Girl, Linuxjournal, Lifehack.com, Let’s Talk Tech, idownloadblog.com, Howwrite.blogspot.com, Golem.de, Gizmodo.in, Gist247, Geeksforgeeks, geek.ng, Gadgettes, Futurism, Fossbytes, Forbes Tech, FlippedLearning.org, Fastcodesign.com, ewtnet, Ditch that Texbook, Digit.in, Daring Fireball, CSSTricks.com, CoolCatTeacher.com, Computer Network World, Codinghorror.com/blog, Boinboing, Blogs.msdn.com, Blogs.microsoft.com, Blog.smallbizthoughts.com, bgr.in, Benedict Evans, Backlinko.com, Apple Insider, AndroidPit, Android Police, Anandtech, Alicekeeler.com, 9to5Google.com, 91mobiles.com, 3dprint.com
Table of Contents
- 1 Elijah Waeterling (iDrop News)
- 2 Umair Hussaini (Technobyte)
- 3 Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten (The Next Web)
- 4 John Nats (Techigyaan)
- 5 Marcus Burke (TechSpectacle)
- 6 Fabio Virgi (Let’s Talk Tech)
- 7 Kudakwashe Pembere (TechnoMag)
- 8 Mike Richwalsky (High Ed Web Tech)
- 9 Kelly Walsh (Emerging Ed Tech)
- 10 Jeff Bradbury (Teachercast)
- 11 Tim Dickinson (TechFruit)
- 12 Adarsh Verma (Fossbytes)
- 13 Olawale Daniel (Tech at Last)
- 14 Sreejesh Suresh (Tech GYO)
- 15 Atish Ranjan (Tech Tricks World)
- 16 Srinivas Tamada (9 Lessons)
- 17 Rajesh Namase (TechLila)
- 18 Vasu Saini (Android Leo)
- 19 (Tech Crates)
- 20 Shane Castile (Like the Future)
- 21 Holly Brockwell (Gadgette)
- 22 Joyce Hsu (TechSoup Canada)
- 23 Sam Wright (Tech Girl)
- 24 Michael Cohen (The Tech Rabbi)
- 25 Marquel Waites (The Tech Guy)
- 26 Victor Zakharov (Neolisk)
- 27 Costea Lestoc (Droid Here)
- 28 Andreas Rabe (Addis Techblog)
- 29 Kati Wójcik (Witty Mind Design)
- 30 Pratik Patil (Next Thinkerz)
- 31 Thirumal Raj (Technology Hint)
- 32 Saurabh Tripathi (Getting Geek)
- 33 Miss Techy
- 34 Zahid Iqbal (Tech Online Guide)
- 35 Nzekwe Chukwuebuka (Techdotblog)
- 36 Emma Taylor (Tech Push Up)
- 37 Anant Aggarwal (Techno Divide)
- 38 Dhruv Rai Puri (Java Brahman)
- 39 Iyanu Victor (Brainslodge)
- 40 Alpesh Jadavani (Gizmo Advices)
- 41 Utkarsh Wadhwa (Mighty Shouts)
- 42 Harsh Chauhan (Root Update)
- 43 Gladys Nwachukwu (Mobility Arena)
- 44 Kevin Raposo (Know Techie)
- 45 Chris (Net Info NG)
- 46 Yogita Aggarwal (Dream Techie)
- 47 James (Dependent on Gadgets)
- 48 Olili Bob (I Blog Right)
- 49 Sasidhar Kareti (Amfas Tech)
- 50 IoTDunia Team (IoTDunia)
- 51 Gift (Giftechs Blog)
- 52 Cyril Dason (Sarawak Bloggers)
- 53 Sandeep Singh (iTechFever)
- 54 Matthew Barnes (TechMalak)
- 55 Jimmie Luthra (Area 51)
- 56 Ohly Tee (9 Jateeps)
- 57 Venkat Rao (Assistive Technology Blog)
- 58 Christopher Curran (CIO Dashboard)
- 59 Mark Weathers (Apple Uncovered)
- 60 Eric James (TransitScreen)
- 61 Anjie lou delos Reyes (TeknoGadyet)
- 62 Corey Moss (Convergent Tech Blog)
- 63 Andy Sowards (InfiniGeek)
- 64 Abhishek Raj (Budding Geek)
- 65 Asif Shaikh (DigiLogi)
- 66 Amol Wagh (Digital Conqueror)
- 67 Justin Germino (Dragon Blogger)
- 68 Sachin Joshi (Fromdev)
- 69 Sohail Qaisar (GamesHT)
- 70 Don Caprio (Geek NG)
- 71 Alex Roman (I Can Be Creative)
- 72 iPhone Glance
- 73 Harshil Barot (Just Web World)
- 74 Nguyễn Đình Quân (NARGA)
- 75 Quartsoft
- 76 Mohammed Anzil (Social Positives)
- 77 Pavan Jadhav (Sysberto)
- 78 Imtiaz Ali (Techbead)
- 79 Cliff Wade (Tech Dissected)
- 80 Bilal Ahmad (Techmaish)
- 81 Nishith (Techniblogic)
- 82 Rahul Sharma (TechnoArea)
- 83 Jim Bray (TechnoFile)
- 84 Reza Rahmat (TG Daily)
- 85 Rahul Vithala (The Tech Hacker)
- 86 Neeraj Mishra (The Crazy Programmer)
- 87 Vishal Gaikar (Tricks Machine)
- 88 Pulkit Juneja (Eyes 4 Tech)
- 89 Anand Khanse (The Windows Club)
- 90 “Marco” Dennis Esplana (Gadget Manila)
- 91 Dharmesh Goyal (Technofizi)
- 92 Dominic (Dom’s Tech Blog)
- 93 Artem Russakovskii (Android Police)
- 94 Richard Tubb (Tubblog)
- 95 Emory Craig (Digital Bodies)
Elijah Waeterling (iDrop News)
Two of my favorite tech blogs would be Bloomberg Technology and The Verge; the reasons being the breadth and depth of knowledge many of their articles provide, as well as instances of humor that make reading their content even more enjoyable.
Umair Hussaini (Technobyte)
We at technobyte are big fans of
Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten (The Next Web)
My first favorite tech blog is our own blog, obviously 🙂
But my other three are:
John Nats (Techigyaan)
My go-to sites for inspiration and all things techie are as follows. The
all contain relevant easy to read article which always make me think of
new direction on my own blog.
Marcus Burke (TechSpectacle)
Fabio Virgi (Let’s Talk Tech)
Here are my three blogs…
Kudakwashe Pembere (TechnoMag)
My Favorite tech blog this week has been TechnoMag for its weekly no holds barred opinion #MondayBlues coupled with latest news they churn out to the public. TechnoMag also comes with tech doses of how to do certain tricks on the computer as well as the #WhatIs section which demystifies computer terminology.
My Second Favorite Blog has been TechUnZipped. It comes up with latest news as well which are hardly found on other tech sites.
The Third Favorite Blog on Technology is TechZim, which is TechnoMag’s direct competitor. It also comes up with tech news but recently the blog decided to venture into business news as well.
Mike Richwalsky (High Ed Web Tech)
Here are my favorite tech blogs:
I like SixColors for their take on Apple as well as other tech topics.
For more general tech news, I like The Verge.
Kelly Walsh (Emerging Ed Tech)
Jeff Bradbury (Teachercast)
Two great tech blogs:
Tim Dickinson (TechFruit)
Adarsh Verma (Fossbytes)
Here’s the list of my favorite tech blogs that we visit regularly:
There are few subreddits that we follow regularly to keep ourselves updated: reddit.com/r/technology
Also, we have an in-house tool called Viral News. this is very helpful as we get most of the news content in one place: viralnews.fossbytes.com
Olawale Daniel (Tech at Last)
Talking about most influential and resourceful technology blogs around the world according to my standard, I think the first three websites that are my most visited and most respected out of hundreds on my list are:
I can hardly go a day without taking a glance look at any of these three platforms. The writing style, the blend and feel of each writers on daily basis about our industry singled-out these top tech websites amongst the rest. I love Engadget, Readwrite and Mashable but sometimes, I do check out TechCrunch too, but the three above will always stay on top of my list. I don’t know what may happen in the future though.
Sreejesh Suresh (Tech GYO)
3 top favourite tech blogs.
Atish Ranjan (Tech Tricks World)
There is a long list of top tech blogs which I like. However, a few of them are my favorite:
Srinivas Tamada (9 Lessons)
Rajesh Namase (TechLila)
Tech Crunch, because it’s the perfect blog for international news and covers all global events.
Labnol, I think, is one of the best Indian blogs with huge unique content.
And of course, you all know TechLila.com .
Vasu Saini (Android Leo)
Shane Castile (Like the Future)
My favorite tech blogs are…
Holly Brockwell (Gadgette)
My favourite tech blog is OxGadgets , written by engineer Sami Mughal. Sami inspires me by maintaining the site relentlessly despite his demanding day job, and he recently launched a tech podcast in Urdu which makes a refreshing change from the attitude that English is
I also really like Let’s Talk Tech (although it costs me far too much money from buying things Fabio recommends!) and the brilliant Little Tech Girl by Kris McDonald, who’s full of practical advice that I refer to constantly.
Joyce Hsu (TechSoup Canada)
We’re in the nonprofit tech industry, so my “go-to” blogs are a mix of the websites for developers and what we call the “accidental techie” in our sector:
Sam Wright (Tech Girl)
I’ve become a little obsessed with YouTube in the last while so while I have a must visit blog I also have a must visit YouTube channel. My favourite blog is vamers.com – as a Tech blogger myself I get a lot of the press releases and news already. I enjoy Vamers because it adds geek and gaming to the mix so it gives me a little of everything. I also love how the writers on the blog really inject their personality in to stuff.
My other “tech blog” is actually a tech YouTube Channel. Sam Sheffer works for Mashable during the day and his youtube channel is just packed with awesome tech stuff. I’m a huge fan of his: sampsheffer
Michael Cohen (The Tech Rabbi)
My go to blogs are
Marquel Waites (The Tech Guy)
Victor Zakharov (Neolisk)
Articles are written by people, those come and go. What was good, now isn’t, simply because key people moved to a different place. Anandtech seem to be holding up. Tomshardware was good back then, but now I tend to favor other websites for technical knowledge.
Usually if there is a topic that interests me, I research it, reading everything that comes in the way, like a whale. 🙂 For the rest, I got current and former colleagues on LinkedIn.
Costea Lestoc (Droid Here)
Andreas Rabe (Addis Techblog)
My favorite tech blogs are:
and of course my own tech blog: addis-techblog.de
Kati Wójcik (Witty Mind Design)
It wasn’t easy to pick only 3 top, but I managed to narrow my list down! 🙂
Here are my 3 favourite tech blogs:
MakeUseof.com – For their broad approach and keeping me up to date with news.
Hongkiat.com – For great tips & tricks and hundreds of useful articles.
TedBlog.com – For amazing ammount of knowledge, news and inspiring talks.
Pratik Patil (Next Thinkerz)
I feel that these 3 blogs have still got it, As the writers are publishing in-depth information regarding any product. Mostly when editors write, information isn’t accurate.
Thirumal Raj (Technology Hint)
I have a lot of blogs on my favorite tech blogs list. Here are the
couple of them:
These two blogs always provide awesome content and you can get a lot of information by reading these blogs.
Saurabh Tripathi (Getting Geek)
Here are the two tech blogs that are my favorite.
* The Ed Bott Report: Hosted on ZDNet, Ed Bott Report covers everything Windows Related. The author, Ed is one of the most experienced tech writers in Windows Niche, and the regularly updated blog should be read by everyone interested in PCs.
* How To Geek: One of the most popular technology sites on the internet, HTG covers almost all aspects of technology, the writers on blog, specially Chirs Hoffman and Lowell Heddings are one of the best technical writers I have known. The sites covers how-tos, explanations and buyer guides.
I hope that your readers enjoy these blogs just as much as I do.
Zahid Iqbal (Tech Online Guide)
Nzekwe Chukwuebuka (Techdotblog)
2. Zealmat.com and
3. Howwrite.blogspot.com (Tech plus tutorials)
Emma Taylor (Tech Push Up)
Anant Aggarwal (Techno Divide)
Here are my favorite 3 tech blogs (in no particular oder):
Dhruv Rai Puri (Java Brahman)
Iyanu Victor (Brainslodge)
I use Quora and Stumbleupon to get all my technology updates but when I don’t use them, I use any the links below:
Alpesh Jadavani (Gizmo Advices)
Our Top 3 Favorite Tech Blogs are:
Utkarsh Wadhwa (Mighty Shouts)
Harsh Chauhan (Root Update)
Gladys Nwachukwu (Mobility Arena)
My 2 favorite Tech blogs are:
Kevin Raposo (Know Techie)
Chris (Net Info NG)
Yogita Aggarwal (Dream Techie)
James (Dependent on Gadgets)
I have about 12 sites that I follow and about 200 articles per day to scan to try and pick out trends and milestone products.
Olili Bob (I Blog Right)
Sasidhar Kareti (Amfas Tech)
Professional blogs like Tech Crunch, Android Authority, Gadgets 360, Engadget, LifeHacker, CNET, Labnol.org, HowToGeek and some more else are my inspiration. I also follow tech blogs of my friends’s who keep on posting me very good updates to read.
IoTDunia Team (IoTDunia)
1) TechCrunch: TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news.
2)ReadWrite: ReadWrite is the leading media platform dedicated to IoT and Connected
3)Tech in Asia: Tech in Asia is a media, events, and jobs platform for Asia’s tech communities
These are my favorite top 3 tech blogs.
Gift (Giftechs Blog)
And of course….
Cyril Dason (Sarawak Bloggers)
Sandeep Singh (iTechFever)
My favorite 3 tech blogs
Matthew Barnes (TechMalak)
Top 3? That’s a hard one because there are many excellent blogs that I follow. But here they are.
1.TechnoBuffallo. I love their insights and unbiased reviews on products. I love the way John Rettinger can put his personality into a review while giving you the complete rundown of a device.
2. Android Authority: Definitely up there on the list. If you want to know all things Android then this is the blog to follow. Expert analysis and quality reviews make this choice a must on the top 3 list.
3. The Verge: They cover almost anything to do with tech, from hacking to the latest in emerging technology, this massive tech blog is a pillar in the industry.
Jimmie Luthra (Area 51)
There are some more tech blogs which I follow, but the ones listed above are my top
favorite tech blogs.
Ohly Tee (9 Jateeps)
Venkat Rao (Assistive Technology Blog)
My favorite tech blogs are:
Engadget.com: This is where I learn about all the upcoming gadgets and
technologies that are being discussed in the tech world. It helps me
understand what direction technology is really heading.
3dprint.com: This blog is great if you want to learn more about the sort of
innovation that’s been happening in the 3d printing world. For example, for
the first time in India, a woman’s damaged spine was restored using a 3d
printed titanium vertebrae. It has some very interesting articles!
Fastcodesign.com: This is a great blog for someone interested in the
amalgamation of technology and design.
Christopher Curran (CIO Dashboard)
Mark Weathers (Apple Uncovered)
My 3 favorite tech blogs this week are:
Eric James (TransitScreen)
My favorite tech blogs are:
Anjie lou delos Reyes (TeknoGadyet)
Corey Moss (Convergent Tech Blog)
Andy Sowards (InfiniGeek)
I really enjoy checking out TheVerge.com for a good mix of the latest gadget reviews and relevant tech news. I also enjoy checking out Arstechnica.com for a rounded mix of space, tech, PC and gaming news that the verge may not cover. Lastly, while not a tech blog per se, it’s a lifehacks and development blog – Hongkiat.com has always been a role model for my own blogging ever since the early days and really helps out geeks like me.
Abhishek Raj (Budding Geek)
Asif Shaikh (DigiLogi)
My favourite techblogs are
Amol Wagh (Digital Conqueror)
Justin Germino (Dragon Blogger)
Sachin Joshi (Fromdev)
My 3 favorite tech blogs are following
Sohail Qaisar (GamesHT)
My favorite Tech Blogs:
Don Caprio (Geek NG)
Alex Roman (I Can Be Creative)
Our favourite tech blogs (not in this order necessarily):
And the tech news from Bloomberg Technology
Harshil Barot (Just Web World)
Nguyễn Đình Quân (NARGA)
My most favorite tech blogs are SmashingMangazine and Codrops. I’ve learned a lot after following them, their knowdgle helps me too much to improve my work and website. Another magazine is Linux Journal because I’m using Arch Linux as OS on almost PC.
Mohammed Anzil (Social Positives)
One of my favorite blogs of all time by Amit Agarwal. He is Blogging since 2004. You will learn everything about Tech from his Blog.
From Social Media, Tech to everything, Mashable helps me to learn all digital things from one place.
A super blog to learn Tech, HowTo, and Product reviews.
Pavan Jadhav (Sysberto)
My favorite blogs are:
Imtiaz Ali (Techbead)
Cliff Wade (Tech Dissected)
My favorite 3 tech blogs:
I think those are my three favorite though there are so many great ones to choose from in a lot of ways.
Bilal Ahmad (Techmaish)
I have been following many blogs to keep up to date with the latest happening in the filed of technology. However, the following 3 blogs are my best places to get useful info on Tech stuffs.
These 2 are the only blogs which i follow.
Rahul Sharma (TechnoArea)
My favorite tech blogs are
Jim Bray (TechnoFile)
My favorite tech blogs are following:
Reza Rahmat (TG Daily)
I personally like xda-developers.com, mainly because I am an Android user. For research, I don’t have a favorite, I browse tech sites and read the different opinions.
Rahul Vithala (The Tech Hacker)
These are our favorite tech blogs.
Neeraj Mishra (The Crazy Programmer)
Below are top 3 tech blogs that I regularly visit.
Vishal Gaikar (Tricks Machine)
Pulkit Juneja (Eyes 4 Tech)
Anand Khanse (The Windows Club)
These are the ones I usually follow regularly.
“Marco” Dennis Esplana (Gadget Manila)
My top 3 tech blogs are Yugatech.com, Engadget.com, TechCrunch.com. These tech blogs provide the accurate information about the latest gadgets and technology. Their reviews and recommendations are really awesome!
Dharmesh Goyal (Technofizi)
My Favorite Tech blogs
Dominic (Dom’s Tech Blog)
The top 3 for me are:
For gaming specific stuff, I like the check out https://elitegamingcomputers.com/. The owner of that blog puts out some great stuff.
Artem Russakovskii (Android Police)
Richard Tubb (Tubblog)
My three favourite tech blogs would be:-
– Blog.smallbizthoughts.com – US blogger and author Karl Palachuk helps Small IT Businesses to make more money!
– Markwilson.co.uk/blog – UK blogger Mark Wilson with a great mixture of tech advice and news
– Vladville.com – US tech entrepreneur Vlad Mazek with a no holds barred look at the world of technology.
Emory Craig (Digital Bodies)
The Verge – We like that the focus is not just technology, but the intersection of tech with art and culture. We find it very hard to separate out tech from human behavior and – like us – they write with the larger context in mind.
TechCrunch: They are more directly tech focused, but we often find the best accounts of breaking news here. There is also a strong focus on startups and early product reviews.
RoadtoVR: An essential site for our work in Virtual and Augmented Reality at Digital Bodies. Great all-around source of news in the immersive technology area. A close second would be UpLoadVR.
As mentioned above,with all the tech blogs floating around in the blogosphere, reading the favorites of today’s top bloggers can save you a lot of time to sort through all of them.
Let us know which are the top tech blogs for you!